Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Services (KAMS) strives to deliver high quality primary and renal health care, and organisational support for member services, that continually meets or exceeds client expectations.
We seek to achieve this by committing to the following Strategic Goals:
· Support our member services to be strong, independent and effective Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations
· Provide quality preventative and primary healthcare and renal services to communities we service
· Provide leadership and advocacy on Kimberley Aboriginal Health Issues
· Ensure our organisation is effective, accountable and sustainable
· Build a skilled and sustainable Kimberley Aboriginal health workforce
The Quality Management System
To ensure we meet our policy aims and objectives, we operate and maintain a quality management system compliant with AS/NZS International Standards Organisation 9001 and consistently aim to improve it using Continuous Quality Improvement principles.
All staff are:
· aware of the requirements of the quality management system
· required to comply with the intent of the content of the quality management system
· required to contribute to the identification, reporting, recording of problems, incidents, complaints or opportunities for improvements
KAMS is committed to focusing on the following objectives:
· Increase customer feedback received
· Reducing the number of overdue tasks on LogiQC (QMS online tool)
· Quality representatives will be available at each site
· All new staff will complete a Quality Induction within 4 weeks of their start date
· Increase use of LogiQC (QMS online tool) by all staff.