Family Matters – National Commissioner Call To Action
National Commissioner Call to Action
Join SNAICC CEO Catherine Liddle and Family Matters Co-Chair Paul Gray as they lead a discussion with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children’s commissioners and deputy commissioners around the continent, calling for the creation of dedicated, independent Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children’s commissioners in each state and territory and at the national level.
Join this key call for accountability and for the rights of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and their families.
- April Lawrie (South Australian Aboriginal Children’s Commissioner)
- Justin Mohamed (Victorian Aboriginal Children’s Commissioner)
- Natalie Lewis (Commissioner, Queensland Child and Family Commission)
- Nicole Hucks (Assistant Commissioner, Office of the Children’s Commissioner, NT)
- Richard Weston (NSW Deputy Children’s Guardian)
For more Infomation or to register please click here