Western Australian Mental Health Conference 2022 – Perth Optus Stadium
The Western Australian Mental Health Conference will be happening in Perth in the shiny Optus Stadium on the 7-8 November 2022.
The conference aims tStrengthen & support WA’s mental health sector, so we can work better together in the interest of the community’s mental health. Provide collaborative and learning opportunities for people with lived experience, clinical staff, mental health (public, private and NFP) and OSH professionals.
CONTENT WILL COVER PRACTICE ISSUES SUCH AS:
– Addressing stigma and discrimination
– Co-occurring issues, alcohol / drugs, neurodevelopmental disorders, psychosocial NDIS
– Peer workers and building the lived experience workforce of the future
– Looking after our workforce: recruitment, retention and skills development
– Supporting & empowering those caring for others
– Equipping community and workplaces with mental health practice skills & strategies for all
– Utilising technology to provide remote support
Please See Flyer Attached – Flyer