TimeBroome Lotteries House, Lot 642 Cable Beach Road East, Broome
Trauma Informed Care and Practice – Broome
The Trauma Informed Care and Practice workshop aims to assist individual workers and agencies to begin to implement trauma informed care and practice.
This workshop is not intended to provide information about how to undertake specific trauma counselling. This training is free-of-charge and will be fully catered.
This workshop will:
- * Provide an overview of different types of trauma.
- * Describe the links between AOD, mental health issues and trauma.
- * Describe the impacts of trauma.
- * Explain the principles of trauma informed practice and care.
- * Provide participants with an opportunity to consider how to implement trauma informed care and practice in their agency and as an individual worker.
Download course details here Trauma Informed Care and Practice flyer and registration form.
For further information on the workshop email enquiries to Grace Oh on E: email@example.com
Registration forms need to be completed and emailed through to E: AOD.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 30 April 2021.
Training delivered by the Mental Health Commission.