Online Training: Working safely with men who use family violence in First Nation communities
No to Violence will be delivering Phase 2 of ‘Working safely with men who use violence in First Nation communities’ training for participants in Broome and Kununurra in November. Participants need not have completed Phase 1 to be eligible for this training.
The focus of this FREE training will be to build on the first-round delivery with refresher training, and introduce and provide guidance on the development of a reflective practice process to address individual, intergenerational and community trauma experiences by those attending the training. Combining two worldviews to fit within each others systems when working with First Nation men.
Key components of Phase 2 training are:
• Further exploration of the Southern Cross Model
• Narrative approach (connecting/engagement)
• Increase understanding – Yarning together
• Increase learning – Planning together
• Increase tools – Determining together
• Moving forward – Implementing together
Online training dates and for Broome / Kununurra: 5th / 6th November 2020
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Kyalie Moore on mobile 0478142063 or email email@example.com for an enrolment link.